Original topic:

Whatsapp Album not showing in gallery

(Topic created on: 02-17-2024 10:34 AM)
taq2
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hello,
My maine whatsapp album is not showing up in the gallery although my other albums like whatsapp business and secondary whatsapp albums are showing in the gallery but the maine whatsapp album is not showing, what could be the reason for this? Please help.

15 Comments
ab28
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Go to gallery> select three dots> show essential albums> select WhatsApp images and then it will appear in your gallery
taq2
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks everyone its now showing
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Please go to what's app, click 3dots, click settings,click chats, click media visibility then turn on it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
taq2
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah it worked
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Your's most welcome 🙏.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

1: Open WhatsApp >>> Settings >> Chats >> Turn on Media Visibility.

2: Clear an app's cache: From Settings, swipe to and tap Apps (Gallery, WhatsApp). Select the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear Cache.

3: Switch off your phone for a few minutes and then switch it on and wait for a few minutes.

4: Update the App if available (Gallery, WhatsApp). Update software: Menu>apps>settings>software update>install.

5: Reset app preferences: Setting >> Apps >> Three dots on the right top >> Reset app preferences.

In case the issue still occurs kindly contact the particular application helpline once, to make sure there is no issue from their end. You can reach the app developer through the email channel for which you please login to Play Store> select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes