Original topic:

Samsung S23 Ultra is a phone that doesn't come with quality for the price

(Topic created on: 06-18-2024 10:11 AM)
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
The back panel came off and now I have facing problem with phone like back door open automatically every time i am using and waterproof seal is broken now temporary I am fix back protector cover Even though we spend many rupees and buy this mobile, some problems come automatically with this mobile, this should be taken responsibility by the samsung company.As far as I know it's a problem that can happen due to the phone overheating, I already had a Note 10 Plus.I encountered the same problem there note 10 + now s 23 ultra 

Samsung company i trusted a lot and again they fooled me not only me but all samsung phones like me
14 Comments
Nomad5
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Check if there is any battery bulge. Can happen if battery is bulging. If it's with warranty samsung will fix it for free in minutes. Else pasting the back panel will cost 300 to 400 rupees max and still provide waterproofing.
0 Likes
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Similarly, I don't want to spend so much to drive a puncture and buying a phone 📱 There are many companies and other mobile models in the market today but the reason we choose Samsung is because of the good company and quality alone and even if Samsung keeps the investment above one lakh rupees what is the reason for us to do it?
0 Likes
Nomad5
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Yes bro. We cant expect the devices to be perfect all the time. There are exceptions.

Pasting the back panel again without losing water resistance will cost less than 400 rupees on autherised service centers. They'll give the device back in minutes.
0 Likes
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
What you are saying seems very good to me but I am not telling you anything because I have paid so much to Samsung company and I am asking for it and not only that we go to the service center and even if there is a small defect they do not service and claim warranty.
0 Likes
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Anytime the company makes a promise to us that our product is of the highest quality, we have the right to ask if that quality is breached and they must respond.
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Not only this model of mobile but I also had a Note 10 Plus and I have been fighting with Samsung for four years now that this is the same problem.
0 Likes
Nomad5
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I understand the frustration. Paying so much and the device getting issues is unacceptable. But thats how it is for electroinic devices. Every other devices gets issues then and even even under warranty. That's how the market functions. Even Apple boasting themselves as quality gets issues.

I'll suggest you to buy extended warranty on all your expensive devices. That way we do not spend much on repairs.
Naveen0223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Also, out of warranty, my mobile ( just 2 months back)
0 Likes
Ricky31
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
only ur unit have this issue
0 Likes