Good 👍
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
better buy a dslr
franson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I do have dslr. But this is nothing less than that.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Equal to dslr? You must have a below avg dslr then!!
franson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Am not saying in metaphorical but as figurative. A good dslr pics still need to touch up with software tools to get optimum result. The photos i posted are compressed by the app. so comparing doesnt really works well. Infact we all know smartphones are not only intended to use as camera also size is limitted
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Ofcourse it needs edit,but I am talking about the details and zooming of a dslr which is much better than any flagship phone.
franson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Correct but i suggest to buy a flagship instead of some **bleep** basic phones. Then you compare by yourself. If my phone can give 0.6x optical zoom to 10x optical zoom i can keep my bulky dslr with swap lenses in room before i leave. Remember photography is not always need to be professional. I think you better know it by seeing your posts.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
None of this was my point. I know that it's convenient to use a phone cam over dslr. My only contention was that phone cameras as of now is not equal to dslr. It's a simple thing. No need to use offensive words for that. Not everyone can buy 1lakh worth phones. Poor people like me will have to make do with "bleep" basic phones. I don't know why you had to say that because nobody said anything about buying flagship phones or that it's better to buy basic phones! What's your point?
franson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry if i hurt you.I never used kind of offensive words. I knew dslr way more far results in photos. You are not getting my point as i said phones are easy to carry also giving me a **bleep** good pics aren't really bad idea to take it with you. What you are comparing in the price point you might need a set of lenses with a decent camera dslr or mirrorless whatever would cost 3 to 4 times price than this phone. Again am telling you just experience otherthan debating something beyond your idea.