Even on the s6, the exposure is still good! 😁
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
True!!! It was my fave phone it has a good front cam as well. hahaha
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Honestly I've switched from apple to Samsung for a change. But I was always a fan of s8 while using apple. 🙈
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
hahaha I've never used any apple product, it is complicated for me but still we can say it is a good products but then because of its brand it is overpriced. hahaha samsung as well is not cheap but considering how amazing their product is. My statement is biased I guess? HAHAHAHAHAHA
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
in a way yes biased actually. 🙈 but then both of the brands has their own fan base.
imagine now I've owned a 12 pro max and switched to s21 ultra. I basically play with gadgets depending on their specifications.
Looking at both of those products they both dominate in many categories like the processor goes to Apple, screen goes to Samsung and then camera becomes much better for Samsung. Quality kind of items always produce expensive price tag ( Plus Apple has got a good resale value) 🙈
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
dude!!! you're rich af! having a 12 pro max and S21 ultra! hahahaha I am just praying this S10+ of mine will last long! Im kind of abusive I play games too much with this and yeah even while charging hahahahaha and yes I agree with you both brands have their own pros and cons, just depends on which brand you're actually comfortable and of course which one we can really afford to be honest. hahaha
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Not rich exactly, I had 11 pro max previously ( Loan taken from my sister luckily) and then I sold it to get the 12 pro max. You got my wrong tbh I don't have both of them 🤣🤣 . I have the s21 ultra now after selling the 12 pro max actually.
I believe you are rich too, but you aren't going to tell about it. 😌🤣
your s10+ will last without a doubt tbh. The S series, and note series tends to last more than any other samsung products. High-end flagship phones ought to long last more than the A,M series and even J. Those aren't recommended for the long run cause of ram management and what not.
Good thing is I never play games in the phone cause I got a laptop for it. (Heheh, battery saved) 🙈
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
hahahahah oh yeah! loan! I kind of did the same, I borrowed money from my mom to buy this s10+ two years ago! so yeah I went from s6 to s10+ which I can really tell that S series was durable enough (accidentally dropped it in the pool and kind find it right away + phone dives from a double deck bed etc...🤣😅, good thing it survived) s6 is still working fine, just slow and battery issues. I just so love games, I play with my laptop as well!!! so im just praying it won't give up on me. hahahaha
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I would give an hi5 based on that actually! cause we had to borrow money from someone after all.
The advice would go onto playing games without charging actually.
Cause if it heats up the cpu and gpu goes down processing. And hence the system is totally gone.
Well borrowing from our own family members is alright. Imagine borrowing from friends and the pressure of paying back? 🤣🤣 it's a funny ride.
s6 to s10+ is a huge boosting and I'm must tell you are pretty much clumsy when it comes to dropping the phone 🤣🙈