Taken from my Galaxy S6 two years ago. 

vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You can definitely afford anything. 😌
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
i am poor. hahahaha Im currently broke! hahahaha good thing still have work for the basic needs! hoping this pandemic will end soon!!!!
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You can't say you're poor if you are living in Abu Dhabi tho.
that's like nearly impossible cmon. Everyone's got the greenery!
well yes its a tough and rough time for searching work but then eventually I'm hoping the best for you. Everyone's gonna get their way after all. The downs are not permanent at all. 🤗
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
im in Dxb. hahaha that's correct, it's hard to find a job and even you got a job most companies ar currently struggling also. that's true we just need to be positive (as long as not Covid) hahahaha for sure this will pass. 😊
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Okay I'm getting so freaking mixed up with the texting like I try to find the comment or something. 🤣🤣
Dubai what I've heard is that the availability of jobs are much more over there actually.
Cmon Alana (Which is probably your name 🙈 )
In my assumption it's going to take another year to recover things up cause its a pandemic.
Healing will take time for mother earth indeed. Obviously we gotta clean shits up in order to make things better.
You're gonna get something without doubt *Fingers crossed*
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
yeah! comments here is a little confusing but it's fine at least it really indicates which comment you are replying or you've replied. Dubai... there is job hirings but then there's too many unemployed as well, and not easy to find a job with this vacancy posted online. and you're right it takes time really. but then we are still blessed, we are alive and still have this little luxury (not that much, just a fancy word for surving and affording needs) hahahaha.
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Based on the comments being mixed up I was about to ask like whether you have got an Instagram account or something in which I could add you up as a friend actually.
well my assumptions has turned out to be not accurately right then cause what I've heard from my belief is that it's easy to get a job in Dubai because it's everywhere available actually.
Another main factor playing in this role is the luck game. If you are lucky enough you would like get called up for the job actually.
And yes I'm happy to know I'm alive as well.
Haha I would take luxury as a good wording actually not to worry at all.
your points are on spot. 😌
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
sure! I have an open IG for people to follow and I definitely follow back hahaha @hesitant_potato hahahaha weird isn't ? you're somehow correct that there are alot of job hirings but then there are way more people that are unemployed nowadays because a lot of companies are shutting down as well. so it really ends up with your luck to be hired. hahahaha
Galaxy Gallery
The hope within you is the one that defeats the army of grief, the hope that says if the sun sets, its absence will not last, the morning will come and the sun will rise again
alanapandaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
correct! every lovely sunset, there will be an amazing sunrise 😊