Original topic:

Which One Should I Choose

(Topic created on: 05-30-2022 02:26 PM)
Nonte_Harindanga
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy F

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am a normal phone user basically a student. I am thinking about buying a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone between Galaxy M 32 4G and F 22. Would you please recommend me which one should I choose ?
Searching the web a lot I found that, the Samsung Galaxy M 32 is better in terms of display quality, camera quality and One UI support though Galaxy F 22 runs on One UI core version . But the battery backup and smoootness is better in Galaxy F 22 . So I am confused about which one should I choose . Additionally I don't have any knowledge about how these two smartphone work in real life! So I wonder which one should I choose. Anyone please help me.

In some posts in Samsung Community I have noticed that some of users have complained about the motherboard problem in Samsung Galaxy M 32!

Is there any other problems in M 32?
Is there any motherboard problem in Samsung Galaxy F 22 like Galaxy M 32 4G?
Is there any other problems in Samsung Galaxy F 22?
Please let me know which one should I choose between Galaxy M 32 4G and Galaxy F 22 . 🙏

3 Comments
Diwakar98
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I'm also a student. I was also concerned about it but I bought Galaxy F22 and I have no regret about it.
Display will never feel its HD+.
Battery will last more than 1 Day if used for lectures and online classes.
And For the One UI, I will suggest you to buy F22 because you will never feel any gitter and lag on F22 because of One UI core version, Whereas M32 will have some of the gitters and lags.
If you are concerned about features of Full One UI so core version is also not bad.
Because of the HD+ Display I had 12 hours+ Battery life.

Conclusion: It's all upon You, Which one to buy. I will suggest Galaxy F22 Because of its awesome battery life and smoothness.
Diwakar98
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I'm user of Galaxy F22 Since 22 December 2021.
So you can ask me anything about it Ok 🙃😉
Galaxy F

Thank you very much 🙂🙏

0 Likes