Original topic:

Thinking to buy F15 5g.

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
imTk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
Is it able to doing with good working experiance multi tasking feature with my galaxy S 7 plus tab?
Sugges me....
11 Comments
Harirex
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Good decision..good phone for daily tasking and never expect too much from a budget phone.. overall it's a nice phone..
smile_please
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Instead think of buying A series phone since you have already experienced S7.
imTk
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Yes, bcz I was an vivo y 19 user then I need a tablet for study. So S tab with S pen is the best option.
0 Likes
imTk
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Now I need a midrange phone so which will be best and aslo connect to my tab just like multi tasking , samsung flow ....
0 Likes
smile_please
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
A54 or A35
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Go for M55
0 Likes
akkime
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Good, but buy only 6gb varient
imTk
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Ok but, Multi tasking wala feature tablet ke sath kam karega na? File and photo esay transfer ho jata hai mobile pas main rakte hai.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for showing interest in Samsung products, we want to inform you that the Samsung Galaxy F15 5G is a great phone for multitasking with a powerful processor, good RAM, and a large display. However, your Galaxy S7 Plus tab has a larger display and better resolution. If you prioritize multitasking, the Galaxy F15 5G is a good option with its split-screen multitasking and pop-up window features. But if you want a larger display with better resolution, the Galaxy S7 Plus tab might be a better choice.

We are here to help our valuable customers in case of any issues. kindly visit the below link to get more information in detail about Samsung products: https://www.samsung.com/in/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes