Original topic:

Superfast Battery Drain Since Last Two Weeks. Ultra Speed Drain Since Yesterday Night Update Receive

(Topic created on: 12-30-2023 04:13 PM)
lavanyadeepak
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F

I have been witnessing a high amount of battery drain (prolonged charging time and quick drain) for the past two weeks particularly after OneUI update (2.4 GB) and yesterday's one 202 MB

The software update information has been enclosed for your quick reference here.

Device F14 5G
SIMs: Jio 5G (receives LTE Signal in my area) and BSNL (TN roaming in Chennai).

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 14.56.43.jpeg

10 Comments
M_f_zaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Use
Power saving mode
Protect battery mode
And Dark mode .
0 Likes
M_f_zaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
I m using with
Power saving mode
Protect battery mode
And Dark mode .
0 Likes
M_f_zaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
0 Likes
JinThomson
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
I am facing same issue on my device. You should report it along with a system log.
0 Likes
lavanyadeepak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F

Can you help advise how to generate the system log? I would be glad to assist Samsung team to narrow down on the issue so that they can prepare a fix to help everyone who are affected by this too.

0 Likes
JinThomson
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Whenever you face the issue, open Members App > Support > Error Reports and select relevant option. Check mark system logs. After you send the report, it might take up to 5 minutes to generate and upload system log so make sure not to close Members App until the report is sent successfully. Also, be sure to use wifi.
satishnambiar
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
New updates takes time to adjust to daily use will take some time and don't use power saver mode always it will reduce the battery's performance.
0 Likes
lavanyadeepak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F

I do not use Power Saver mode. As such even Mobile Data remains off for me unless and otherwise it is needed only. WiFi at home I used to keep it when router is on. This week due to the issue I toggled it off too.

Let me know any other troubleshooting pointers that you can suggest to overcome the situation.

0 Likes
JinThomson
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
How? Explain?
0 Likes