Original topic:

Serious privacy concern needed to be fixed ASAP

(Topic created on: 02-12-2024 10:27 AM)
SAURABHt021
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
I dont know whats wrong with my Google app or its something wrong with my phone samsung F34 5G . My Google app taking call logs and sms permission without my consent since 3 months now when i saw it i removed the permissions of call logs and sms from Google app but after few days when i see it i see google already have taken call logs and sms permission without my consent this is happening on loop now and i'm so so much frusted with this. I want samsung or Google whoever is responsible for that to fix this i dont wannna give any permission to google app they continously taking it without my permission. If someone can help me pls do pls tell me how to fix this issue. I bought this phone 3 months ago. Pls help me to fix this issue ASAP
2 Comments
SAURABHt021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Can anyone help me to resolve my issue its urgent and its very important for me security and privacy concern wise. pls help🙏🏻
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We want to inform you that kindly contact the respective Google helpline they will guide you regarding the exact information regarding this and resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes