Original topic:

Samsung f54 5g connectivity

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
dakshfreak
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
My Samsung f54 keeps disconnecting even after changing positions as I have jio with a proper plan and in a city where 5g connectivity is at par(nagpur) still I am facing this issue and I updated my device (security patch update-february) I tried multiple things but still the issue keeps retaining 
10 Comments
zoro3s
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
That's an Exynos issue not the network as with snapdragon I had never faced this problem
0 Likes
dakshfreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
No it can't be previously I used an m33 5g which also fluctuated(only in my hostel room) but nonetheless it still somehow worked fine but f54 is fluctuating more
0 Likes
dakshfreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
And mind you telling this only happens in my hostel room but as I step towards the outer door of my room it connects to 5g automatically
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Well with my device it's happening a little too much as with the same sim in snapdragon 778g I get 5g network all the time but with Exynos 1380 F54 ..I hardly get a stable connection ..it appears for sometime and then it reverts to 4g and don't go back connecting to 5G when it comes to speeds they both offers the same speed but the problem with connectivity is such a serious issue . And Samsung doesn't care about it they make inferior processors and force people to buy it without any alternative, if not for the software I would never buy a Samsung phone without a snapdragon chipset! Because Exynos is the worst ! It can handle daily but for things which matters it **bleep** there ..i.e overheating on normal usage upto 46°C , bad connectivity .
dakshfreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
True on that behalf my father used an f54 also but within 6 months he got tired with its hang,lagging ui,less battery backup and what not now he switched to OnePlus 12r he is very happy with it now and it's true Exynos chipsets are really worst I am never buying a Samsung phone with Exynos chipset better to go with snapdragon ones... They work so better
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Exactly ,the only reason I'm sticking up Samsung is because of the Ecosystem as I use variety of Samsung products so it helps me staying connected seamlessly other wise I was really happy with my Realme GT master edition though it has a small battery so it didn't use to last much , but I've never faced any connectivity issue with that phone
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots,interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
dakshfreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Did that, didn't gave me any hassle for 15 mins then same situation
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes