Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy F15 5G Leaks

(Topic created on: 02-19-2024 08:37 PM)
AffinityNexa
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy F
[Exclusive] Can confirm that the Samsung Galaxy F15 5G will feature an sAMOLED panel. The device will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ processor.
- 4 + 5 years software updates
- 6,000mAh battery
Expect aggressive pricing this time around.
Will share more details ASAP.

9 Comments
VermaSu
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Not purchasing Samsung anymore they discriminate so much just for thier new devices, creating illogical combination of specs so they make diff specs for diff users group, one group get camera, obe group get processor, one group get screen, and one get nothing
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Which device are you using?
VermaSu
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
F23, f13, m31, j7pro, f62
RWinXD
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Dude most of them are from different price cap and different series that work independent of each other all of them had different teams working on their software too.
Also, can you elaborate on the discrimination of devices I don't get that part 😅
0 Likes
VermaSu
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Brother if you don't get that, you can never get that, I am just tired to see Samsung experimenting customer.
0 Likes
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
No bro its different phone price cap.that's why the reason
0 Likes
VermaSu
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Bhai aap ye dekho ki abhi Tak dual 5G and VoNR ka support nhi Mila,
Future me bhale hi VoNR ka update mil Jayega but dekh Lena dual 5G nhi dega Samsung aap mujhse likh ke Lelo.
0 Likes
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
Bhai march tak mil jayega wese bhi budget series ka phone h ye bhai baaki sab me aagaya h
0 Likes
Galaxydian
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Yes... bro
U r absolutely right!
I am using F23 6/128
Extremely heating issues 😫
That notch that bezels that issues that no Bixby no Goodlock
Are just unacceptable... What I had bought only oneui and the decent 50mp camera?
Samsung is best only for the S series
I am going to buy poco X6 pro (for gaming) next time...no more Sammy budget phone 😔