Original topic:

Samsung F41, display turned pink, blue, black

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 10:55 AM)
Sumitkumar_1989
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F

IMG_20220709_103805.jpgVery disappointing experience first time with me. No single scratch on screen. But service centre said it's impact damage, and they are totally wrong. It's more manufacturing defect. They are not ready to cover under warranty. Samsung  mobiles you are losing the trust. For you it might not matter my complain. But 12-13k is matter to me. 

3 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Don't pay. Keep pushing them. Confront them with the thousands of s20plus display issues which occurred without any physical damage. They are replacing many for free. If that's possible, your phone also can have a display damage without impact. Not only s20plus, but many Samsung phones are having display damage without any fault of users these days, ranging from fold3 to s20plus and S20 ultra to budget phones.
I am also seriously disappointed with these repeated issues which are posted here every day.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes