Original topic:

No privacy features on the phone

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 01:55 PM)
amrit782
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
I have purchased Samsung galaxy f12 and it's my first phone with Samsung brand and i am totally disappointed by the privacy features on this phone.The phone doesn't even have an app lock neither have secure folder to secure contents we can't even hide our personal things.I have tried many other brands and i think these are basic features which every phone should have.The device is also not compatible with S secure and secure folder app.Kindly help us and provide a solution for these issues.I expected a lot from Samsung.
Thank you

4 Comments
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
That's the budget Samsung device .... you get those features with Knox Security.... Samsung won't provide these features....

I don't think at 10k-12k any phone is giving such features... App lock they should give ... but features like S secure, Alt Z life and all they r premium.... Other brands just include an app for saving personal stuffs and that's now where secured if you compare it with the HARDWARE GRADE security of Knox.
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Yes...atleast they should give basic secure folder without fancy Altz features like earlier versions.. but now Just report the issue bro..if they provide thank to god..even I did the same!😅
0 Likes
amrit782
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Every phones whether budget or premium,basic features like app lock, privacy of files should be there.
0 Likes
shivu37
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Even phones starting from 5k have app lock inbuilt in it
0 Likes