Original topic:

Is there any white/green line issue with Samsung Galaxy F54 5G?

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
FrodoLOTR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy F
Many people are complaining about the white line issue after the March update even with devices like Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. If something like this can happen with an S series device, then it's also possible for an F series device to have such issues. It's really disappointing that such things are happening with a brand like Samsung. 

9 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance and stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. In case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. So you can freely update your device.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Ravi1306
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
After update only this was happening he clearly stated their. And even I am facing color shading And tint of display issues facing.
FrodoLOTR
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
If software update is tested fully in different stages, as stated by you, why are people facing green/white line issues with their right after update? And why Samsung Service is not taking responsibility to repair free of cost despite having enough evidence?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY!
0 Likes
Ravi1306
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
5th day of my mobile unsatisfied experience with Samsung
FrodoLOTR
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Are you using Samsung F54? What problem do you have?
0 Likes
Ravi1306
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Screen displaying yellowish tint
FrodoLOTR
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
🥺🥺😥
0 Likes
Ravi1306
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Even I went to customer service support they won't even ready listen our concern.
FrodoLOTR
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Video record the statement of the Customer support and go to Consumer court. Companies are doing it because there is no such law against them. Just go to the consumer court and register your complaint and if anybody is facing the same issue, tell them to video record the customer support statement and file a case in the Consumer court.

When a large number of people will file case against software update issue, definitely there will be some law against companies to stop them from what they are doing.

Share this msg to everyone you know.
0 Likes