Original topic:

I'm very happy I got one ui 6.1

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
HellsAngels666
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F
Well yesterday I got one ui 6.1 update like every one in here 

First thing i noticed was the performance improvement the phone more fluid and snappy than it used to be in one ui 6.0

They removed some features from gallery app which is disappointing and the lack of VoNR is also disappointing 

Maybe we didn't recieve any ai features because we are just midrange phones so I won't complain about taht either

Now I need to see is the battery back up it provides hope it improved like the performance improvement
But it shows 11 hours with 94 percent of battery which worries me a little hope it gets me through the day 

4 Comments
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Thanks for the information 👍
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Nice
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sameer
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Watch this video specifically created to enhance battery life of Samsung phones ...

https://youtube.com/@sammytechworld?si=iYIyiT6TG1W4pjXl

Wait for 2 or 3 weeks post the making these changes in the video ...for the phone to study the usage patterns and enhance battery life ..

Many more exclusive videos coming up with lot of tips, tricks, automations, customisations.

Do Subscribe to this video and click the Bell 🔔 for all exclusive videos 

0 Likes