Original topic:

Galaxy F62 Display Flickering

(Topic created on: 09-12-2023 01:13 AM)
Arp249X
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
After 2 years 3 months of loyal service... My Galaxy F62 finally giving up hope. Wanted to ask if this is only my issue or an issue with everyone out there with an F62. Display is flickering. Phone is usable but it's annoying.
6 Comments
harshal08
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
I also replace my screen recently after 2 yr use display gone black out touch was proprly working
Arp249X
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
What is wrong with them!?
Update: Display turned permanently whitish than usual... Some time before it display sometime grew whitish then returned normal.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query that your device display flickering issue, Kindly visit the given link and follow the steps to resolve your issue.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-screen-on-your-device-is-flicker...

In case the issue still occurs. Please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
abhı
Active Level 1
Galaxy F

Same with my samsung f62,display flickering randomly, I checked the diagnostic of screen from dialing *#0*#  all is fine but when you check the black color the screen gets reddish black which shouldn't happen as it is an amoled panel the screen should get turned off. I guess it is a bug with latest software patch, so many similar devices can't be malfunctioning at the same time.

0 Likes
Arp249X
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Same... The black colour makes it look like a LCD display
0 Likes
Shoko2528
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
Same problem happened with me and after display gone black but the touch was working.
0 Likes