Original topic:

Data Transfer OTG is not working in samsung f23

(Topic created on: Saturday)
karthim017
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Please help me with this issue i can't copy my data incase I want to reset my phone my data will be lost 
2 Comments
Akash11110000
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
In my a54 also not work if work then very slow transfer
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

1. Check different OTGs with your device.

2. Check another pen drive.

3. Check with genuine OTG cable.

4. Check whether the device is OTG compatible or not.

5- Check the USB connection: Perform interactive checks through the Samsung Members apps.
Path: Samsung members > support > Interactive checks > Charger/USB).

6. Enable file/ data transfer option: USB Cable> connect your device to your laptop> On your device, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification> Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer.

7 -Clear data of USB settings: Setting > Apps > Three dots (Appearing at the top right corner) > Show system apps > Search USB Settings > Tap on storage > Clear data of USB Settings.

8- Reset app preferences: Settings > Apps > Three dots (Appearing at the top right corner) > Reset app preferences (It'll reset the permissions of all applications)

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes