Original topic:

Andorid 13 ya 14

(Topic created on: 06-21-2024 10:22 PM)
vishu૮૪
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Hi, im running on Android 12. How can i get andorid 13 ya 14 on my F41?
5 Comments
Tech-CA
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Samsung Galaxy F41 has reached its end of life, meaning that there wont be any further (official) Android updates for it.
0 Likes
itsbppradhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
I am afraid 😨 but you model is no longer of receiving future updates. I have the same phone.
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Samsung Galaxy F41 Was Launched With ANDROID 10(ONE UI 2.0) And Promises To Give 2 Years of OS Update As Well As 4 Years of Security Update.It Had Already Got 3 Os Update(Android 11,Android 12).It Will Not Get Any More OS Update.ONE UI 4.1 Was It's Last Update And The Device Was Launched In 2019 And 4 Years of Security Update.(2020,2021,2022,2023).It Will Not Get Anymore Updates.May Be It Will Get Google Play System Update,You Can Check For That.

If It would Helpful For You Please Consider this Comment As Sollution 🙏 By Clicking On Three Dot Present Above This Comment>>Click On Accept Sollution 😊
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Sorry, please don't mind. No way. Thanks. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes