Original topic:

After update Screen flickering and fading headache by using with this problem

(Topic created on: 07-19-2023 08:46 PM)
AK0091
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
I'm samsung User from the last 20 years since keypad to champ and Rex so on and so on But I realize that since samsung Getting bigger userbase Samsung don't care About His Costumers. They Just sale their product and don't give a **bleep***t About after sales. I'm using a30 in 2019 and it gets updated after updated it's starting auto switch off. Then i purchase A50 it's get an update with battery drain issue dump it. M31s gets update with screen flickering issues. Purchased M51 getting updated this February with screen fading color changing and flickering issues and every time I'm using m51 with this issue it's get me headache in 10-15 minutes.
#So the point is i don't have money to waste in samsung garbage mobile phones. If you have buy SamSh*t phone and update it and get a doctor appointment for your upcoming headaches by screen flickering. Thank You SamSh*t
2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
LeeByungChul
Active Level 3
Galaxy F

This is an Android problem.

Every phone gets ruined after updating.

Better to switch to Apple.

0 Likes