Original topic:

volte function is not working

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 12:59 PM)
haard
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
In my samsung c7 pro my volte function is not working even when the function is on and because of this battery is draining very quickly

4 Comments
sunny98
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
bro ye to sim ki problem hai volte nhi aha rha sayed area me volte ki support hai hi nhi
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy C
if i am not wrong I think you are using AIRTEL INDIA . consult with Airtel Nodal office

cause Airtel has this issue with mobile handsets

and if Not Airtel than also this issue is of provider side ask your telecom operator nodal office via email for quick and straightforward resolution rather than customer care

scenerio 2 . if its Jio India as operator than change the network type to " LTE only " ( this is not your case i think , you have an Non Jio service )
0 Likes
jkhdr
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
i hv also same issue that airtel volte not working in my c7 pro while jio volte working ok in my c7 pro. i hv interchange the my airtel sim to other phone then observed airtel volte working ok in other phone. i hv do the lot of exercise but not success. i hv also complained the issue with airtel and sumsung but no resolution still their end.
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy C
Thats airtel problem , samsung can not help you here

you need to say the Nodal officer that Samsung C7 Pro is there in Airtel supported device list for VoLTE than why airtel failed to offer you the same service

You can check whether AIRTEL can activate VoLTE in your device by visiting this website and you will find the list , select Samsung from the drop down list and airtel will show in which samsung device they can offer VoLTE service

https://www.airtel.in/volte/
0 Likes