Original topic:

C9 PRO UPDATE & SAMSUNG 8+ EXPERIENCE

(Topic created on: 10-28-2017 06:57 AM)
SWARNAVA
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy C
I do hear Samsung has been working on Nougat update for C9 pro. At the same time SamMobile listing OREO as the 1st major OS upgrade for C9. Its confusing..
Team samsung do we have a date here? Any tentatives, for the updates to be despatched? It has been a test of patience for the owners of this device. I have a note 5 and a C9 Pro. Note 5 ditched me of the 8.1 experience. and now C9 pro, cant express my frustration in words.
9 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy C
samsung does not promised that it will get nougat😂😂🤔🤔. maybe it is incompaitable phone
0 Likes
SWARNAVA
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
😣😭 I saw Community Admins from the forum making a comment on one post, that nougat for C9 pro is being worked upon and we shall get it soon. Question is, how soon.. within a month? a year? or as soon as within next 10 years..
PINTUA51
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
this is a big question that soon means how much time.
0 Likes
RAV2607
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
be happy with marshmallow, who ever has upgraded to 7.0 all are just very sorry for that.. it's ridiculous
0 Likes
raja2727
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
will c9 pro will upgrade to 7.0 and 8.0
wat use to buy costly without any upgrades lower end models are upgrading wat is the use then
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes
ArifAli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
can we expect this end of year?
0 Likes
SWARNAVA
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
I do thank you for ur response, team samsung and I do understand from the same response to every query on C9 pro updates, that either you guys are not sure of the dates or Samsung has strictly asked to keep mum about the same.
Any tentative dates if you could have provided, would have been highly appreciated by all these users.

I do get a feel, C9 pro updates shall only be catered once S8s and Note8s are updated to OREO, to ensure flagships are not questioned.
0 Likes
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
samsung galaxy c9pro when is update Nougat version
0 Likes