Original topic:

updates

(Topic created on: 02-13-2017 08:50 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
i want to ask samsung which kind of partiality they do with indian users. Samsung provides all types of updates/patch to all smartphones of European users while indians who have same Samsung products do not get same software update/patch. shame on Samsung's policies.
0 Likes
7 Comments
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yea you're right
0 Likes
chirexpo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i fully agree. Its a pretty biased attitude.
0 Likes
Karan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes you r right
0 Likes
PratikM26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yup, I totally agree with your opinion.
0 Likes
iprateik
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
They considers indian buyers as foolish..They think india will wait..But remember Samsung , India is prominent market for your both flagships and mid ranger phones..If indian users refuses samsung, it will be a huge business and position holding loss for samsung..so after reading genuine requests and requirements of loyal users, please provide quick support and service to indian users..
NPJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I agree. Right now current example is of Mi. We Indians are accepting it now with wide range. Also Mi is tieup with Google for their first launch of Mi A1 with N and ready for oreo. To remain in race Samsung should always look forward otherwise they know it better way (e.g. Nokia)
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Thank you for sharing your concern. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We will notify you any update in this regard via FOTA. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
0 Likes