Pervez709
Active Level 5
Hi Samsung Members,

Recently i bought samsung A71 and what i am facing issues is like proximity sesnor is blinking on calls and when i had visited service centre they are telling its common thing for infinity o display screen. 
So guyz anyone who is using A71 please confirm whether this is the same case in your device as well??

14 Comments
Sanskar
Expert Level 1
yes bro the proximity sensor will blink while in use. This is not a issue because it informs users it is being used.
please accept my comment as a solution by tapping on the three dots if you find it useful😊 . Have a nice day.
thanks for reply but we should have been notified before purchasing.. it looks annoying and seems like damaged pixel
I understand but it is hardware so noone can do any thing😇 btw please accept as solution
yes but samsung has to think out of the box and place this sensor in such way that it wont disturb its users...
hey, are you using samsung A71??
i have a71 and it's not an issue it's normal. it's the proximity sensor and it won't blink if you put your phone on speaker or use earphones.
no I dont have a71 but this is same for all phones having under display proximity sensor. I use a50 and m21 right now
i dont think you may have faced this issue with A50 or M21
thanks for your support