Original topic:

one u.i 2.5 and Camera features update

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 11:55 AM)
Unique1tamizha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung A31, when Give above updates for A31. I really disappointed about this phone. Such a worst product that I never seen from Samsung. Pls go and beg from other Brands. 
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You should have checked before buying the phone.If these features really matter to you, why didn't you buy a phone which has all these features? The processor of your device is not strong enough to process slow motion, super slow motion, hyperlapse and other cool things.
commic
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
any browsers and you tube no says... samsung a31 no slow motion super slow motion
0 Likes
Atz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Then why this phone cost too much? They even exhibit this phone with flagships like A51 and A71 in showrooms. Isn't it one kind of manipulation?
I think samsung launch this phone for business purpose. I am disappointed too
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This phone is clearly for business purposes.
Galaxy A
I didn't check any feature of this phone...
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That is your problem. If you want these, you have to buy a phone which supports these.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
just get out man.. I need a details about future update... I don't need any advices... mind it
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Well then you should mind it that next time, buy a phone that meets your requirements. You will not get these in future updates. That's it. The processor is too weka to handle these. This phone is for business purposed and not for camera purposes. Get the point.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes...they make us fool
0 Likes