Original topic:

i have been assaulted by one of samsung service center employees

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 09:10 PM)
sajidsalman4
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer Support,

My name is Sajid from Sitamarhi, Bihar, and I am writing to bring to your attention the challenges I have faced with my Samsung A15 5G phone and the disturbing experience I had at one of your service centers.

Since the initial purchase from a local shop in my city, my Samsung A15 5G has been plagued with several issues, including frequent hanging, lagging, malfunctioning media speaker, and an erratic behavior of the phone's screen turning on and typing randomly. Concerned about these persistent issues, I visited the Samsung service center in my city to seek assistance.

Regrettably, I shared my concerns with one of your employees, who not only exhibited unprofessional behavior when i objected his unprofessional behavior he subjected me to verbal abuse but also threatened me. Shockingly, I was forcefully pushed out of the service center, leaving me deeply distressed by the entire experience.

My humble request to Samsung please must take legal and Appropriate action against that staff, it was horrible experience that i have ever faced in my entire life.

5 Comments
ben32
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro....u mail and contact to sansung higher authirity regarding inident and with proof..posting here not anyone give u solutions.
0 Likes
sajidsalman4
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
regarding this matter i mailed a complaint to Samsung.
hope action will be taken
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We'd request you to share your contact details and job sheet number by follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ManojSharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Drop mail directly to samaung HQ.
0 Likes
susjant
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I also facing same problem with my A15 5g