Original topic:

charging issue with samsung a50

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 01:14 PM)
SMARTY515
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
- The flashlight doesn't work anymore unless the phone is plugged and charging, what a weird bug!. If I try to turn on the flashlight without the charger plugged in, it simply doesn't turn on (Google Assistant can't turn it on either). The camera seems to be able to turn on the LED flash but it's completely bugged out, the flash keeps turning on and off and sometimes even stays on after leaving the camera (phone unplugged from the charger). - The phone keeps throwing error messages telling me to "check the cable connection" when it's plugged in. - The phone also takes more than 10 seconds to detect the charger (and keeps saying it's charging more than 15 seconds after unplugging the charger). - The fast charging toggle on the Device CareBattery Settings simply does not work, the phone will keep using fast charging even if the toggle is set to disable. - If I turn off the phone, it keeps showing a battery with an exclamation mark and It's hard to get it to turn on
7 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
there might be a battery issue
contact nearest service center
0 Likes
drharshXDA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
There is port issue in your phone.Get it replaced
SMARTY515
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
tnq brother for advice
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and we request you kindly visit the nearest Samsung service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NVDVR
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

👏 4th person with this issue.

Mohitkamboj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i am also having the same issue