Highlighted
Active Level 3
The official software update from samsung for a50
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Don't eagerly wait for updates,coz who had received the latest update of Android 10 ,are already facing many problems. Enjoy using your device with Android 9 now only.let developer fix all issue, update will be rolled out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
ya I know this was not your question,said coz I can see you are eagerly waiting for update.
and the answer is yes...you can update.....after doing update you can't come back to android 9....and you will miss many thing,so I will suggest to wait

Highlighted
if it helped accept as solution

17 Comments
Highlighted
Don't eagerly wait for updates,coz who had received the latest update of Android 10 ,are already facing many problems. Enjoy using your device with Android 9 now only.let developer fix all issue, update will be rolled out.

Highlighted
ya I know this was not your question,said coz I can see you are eagerly waiting for update.
and the answer is yes...you can update.....after doing update you can't come back to android 9....and you will miss many thing,so I will suggest to wait

Highlighted
Thanks
Highlighted
if it helped accept as solution

Highlighted
I dont care about anything else, is the gaming performance improved?
Highlighted
no,tell me one thing, if battery draining is very high will u accept any update?
Highlighted
tell me one thing will u accept any update ,which having too much battery draining issue?
Highlighted
yes I dont mind
Highlighted
🔥