Original topic:

Wifi a50s

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 08:02 PM)
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I just upgraded by fiber plan from 50mbps to 200mbps. But, in my a50s, the speed is restricted to speed below 50mbps. How can i get 200mbps speed in my phone? 
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is the screen shot of my phone's speed test. But with same wifi, my brother's phone is reaching 110mbps. I just upgraded by BSNL Fibre tariff plan from 50mbps to 200Mbps yesterday and this problem is from yesterday.😵😵😵Screenshot_20201022-181440_Speedtest.jpg
0 Likes
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you're using bsnl. most of the bsnl routers doesn't support 5gz so you wouldn't get more than 50mbps
0 Likes
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi Ajay. But how my bro's phone is getting speed above 110 Mbps with same router.? Also, this router supports upto 300Mbps as stated on box.
0 Likes
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
oh if your brother phone get that speed, there must be something up with your phone and the 300mbps u only get that full speed on pc not on phone you'll get around 260-290. try to reset network settings
0 Likes
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That correct and iam **bleep** sure that there is something in my phone. That's the reason why i started this post. Already resetted network settings, even phone factory reset. Nothing helped. Check above.
0 Likes
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ok try with another wifi network. if the problem still lasts, u gotta take your phone to the service center
0 Likes
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Also tried. But still the problem persists.
0 Likes
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
does it work well with other wifi networks?
0 Likes
Saipavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No. Iam getting same speed as that of this wifi.
0 Likes
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ok i don't want to misguide u with some youtube tricks or anything. maybe u should go visit the service center in my opinion