cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

When is Android 14 coming to Samsung devices in South Africa?

(Topic created on: 02-14-2024 07:00 PM)
Juju07
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
What's happening with the new one ui 6 update? We're behind the rest of the global community and there's no info on the internet re. what Samsung's plans are for guaranteed software updates. . a little concerning, to say the least. Will we suffer similarly in future eg one ui 6.1? I think everybody in South Africa feels the same concerns. This might influence decisions as to which brand to choose for the next phone purchased...
11 Comments
JstLykDt
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The only device yet to receive Android 14 that I can think of is A53, majority of other devices have been updated already.
drstein101
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I have a53 and still no update in SA. If updates are like this, then why should I stay with Samsung. If pixel was available I would rather go in that direction but I will most likely get an iPhone next.
JstLykDt
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
If you feel that it will serve you better
0 Likes
Brad_K
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No. I have an A13, and I also haven't received the Oneui update yet.
JstLykDt
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I have A73 and A53, A73 is already on A14 since i flashed the Indian ROM through Odin but A53 is still on A13 but I'm sure the update might come anytime from now
drexXeno
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Nope it's not abt that cus I know someone with an s23 + that got android 14 in it's release date
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
One ui 6 is already in SA.
0 Likes
LeonSteyn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Tab S9 series did not get One UI6 yet. Flagship tablet range. Samsung just brushing off enquiries and not getting back with answers.
0 Likes
momo7866
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It's already out
0 Likes