Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Very Disappointed On The A Series

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Louis12345
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
A05....As A Samsung Love The A05 Is Very Slow And Disappointing For Me It Is A 4Gb Ram Phone Bud I Can use Only 0.993 of Ram So it's Freezing Getting Hot Fast So I Kno some guys will tell me to buy Another Phone so it is what it is No Money
8 Comments
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hi there the more you pay the less stressless free Galaxy A05 is a entry level phone.
Louis12345
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I know so I Say again there were No Money for something better
0 Likes
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@Louis12345 Go to settings > apps > clear cache all apps
0 Likes
Louis12345
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have tried it and Put some apps to deep sleep etc
0 Likes
Louis12345
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No matter which phone you buy (exclude the flagship phones), you get only about nearly half of the RAM space free to use.
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Do these steps in order to get smoother phone
Go to setting>Apps>Select show system apps>One UI home go to battery setting and toggle it to unrestricted battery
Do the same with the system UI and Android system
Go to you battery setting or search adaptive battery and turn it off
Also turn off your ram plus
These are all settings that prioritise battery life over performance thats why you need to make these changes
And go to developer options and switch off suspend execution for cached apps(Do this step last cause then you will finally restart your device)
These hacks worked for me.Now just remember your battery will drain faster but your phone will be smoother and more responsive
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Always check what Xaomi has in this range similar to the A series. The only A series that lags little is A55
0 Likes