Original topic:

Unable to Set SMSC Number

(Topic created on: 05-21-2021 03:13 PM)
TasmayHolkar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Please help. I am unable to set SMSC Number on my Samsung Galaxy A50 Phone. I have already discussed this issue with my Network Service Provider and he provided me with a SMSC Number and when I tried to save set the number in Message Settings it's not saving it. It's such a shame as SMS is such a basic functionality of a Phone and yet I am not able to use it. Please help.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro you can't set it ... tomorrow contact with your network provider...they will tell you the number then after confirmation set it
TasmayHolkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have already contacted my Network Service Provider and they have provided me with the Number. But when I try to set that number it's giving that error.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
🤔
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you can't able to set, the visit nearest service provider store, they will help you.
0 Likes
TasmayHolkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have already done that thing clearing the Cache and then trying to set it up but it doesn't help.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Remove sim card tray and restart phone.
Once it switches on, insert sim card tray once again and restart.
SMSC No. will hopefully automatically get set.
0 Likes
TasmayHolkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I did what you suggested but it didn't help
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
HarshMehraji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
+917010075009
0 Likes