Original topic:

UPDATE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A50.

(Topic created on: 06-05-2019 09:05 PM)
SUMAISSULTANMALLICK
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The unlock speed with fingerprint  and facelock is slight  slow. I have also Redmi Note 5 Pro the unlock speed with facelock and fingerprint  is more faster than A50. When will it be resolved ?

Will Android Q coming  in A50 ? If yes then When ? 

My device  is little slow. How can I improve the speed of my device. 
4 Comments
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Some of this will get fixed in future update hopefully. Let's see what Samsung has stored for us.

Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
lol android q . Still many samsung device didnt get pie updates
amanrajput
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

nice post

DKTheOnlyOne
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Yes. But this problem can be fixed if you change your point of view.  First thing, it has on display fingerprint. It might be slow, but only a minor second. It's not that much slow, but increases the look of phone too much. Honestly I like it because it doesn't have fingerprint at the back. So compromise a minor second for a huge look. And if I talk about the face, I am extremely happy with it. But you can make it faster by activating FASTER RECOGNITION in face recognition settings. But it wouldn't be that much secure because it would detect your face even when your eyes are closed.
So if I share my personal opinion, I am extremely happy with A series. In low price its offering you high end features. What else do you want? So just enjoy your device and love it. Because it is LOVELY 

0 Likes