Original topic:

Technical issues after updating September 2021 patch level

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 09:50 PM)
Vivek_569
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Sir, Ma'am, 
I have updated my Samsung Galaxy A51 with September 2021 security patch level of around 500 mb. But after updating the phone, I am facing many issues such as hanging, sound problem as sound is not coming from speakers, get restart by itself and getting heated, difficulty in calls due to which I am not able to use my phone properly. So it's a humble request to please look at this issues and give us the solutions to cure the phone and can use it properly as like me, many of the people who updated their phones are facing this similar kind of problems so please check this out.
Thank you
7 Comments
FILLIPANT
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Send this to samsung through ask questions tab in samsung member app here Noone from Samsung will see this and help you
0 Likes
Vivek_569
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Ok buddy
0 Likes
oldginani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Pti
0 Likes
Harisaif
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sometimes this kinda incidents happens.. Do a factory reset once. It might help you... If the prblm persists even after factory resetting go back to ur old software version using odin.
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I don't know do you get or if you have October 1st security patch it should fix the problem because I am using M30 summer using M 31 and 30 as a series phone and the update is much better there is battery drain but it has reduced and no heating if you are having heating issues as well also there might be some new features!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes