Original topic:

Suddenly Pink and blue hue colour appears on the Screen

(Topic created on: 07-19-2021 08:09 PM)
KunalDas009
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

IMG-20210719-WA0003.jpg

Yesterday my phone was good but suddenly today pink and blue hue type colour appears on my Samsung Galaxy A50. I had never fall my phone and not a scratch on my phone, then why this is happening? For past few weeks I had noticed that some red and green dots flashing on the whole screen, after few minutes it automatically get fixed. But now from today this problem arise. What can I do now please help me, this is my only mobile which I have been using and due to the lockdown situation I have not much money to spend to repair it. Please tell me what to do now.🙏

12 Comments
AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Your screen get pressed in your pocket or get scratches with keys that's why this problem occur....there is only one solution to change the display
0 Likes
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The only solution is to visit service center and change the display
You can see cost here(excludes service fees)Screenshot_20210719-203305_Chrome.png
0 Likes
gowtham26026
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Can you share M51 display price
0 Likes
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Of course Screenshot_20210719-213733_Chrome_35362.png
gowtham26026
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks
Too expensive
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
display got pressed inside your pocket maybe,
0 Likes
Galaxy A
This is called screen bleeding. It is a hardware problem. It is usually due to pressure on the screen.

Visit nearby Samsung service center. The cost of the display is 3,400 ( service fee not include)
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Kindly visit service center. You may need to replace the screen
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Its display bleeding pixel colours get damaged by water damage or some think strongly pressed
0 Likes