Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

software corrupt

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 09:31 AM)
PrabeshAdhikari
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I have downloaded android 10 update in my galaxy a50 but i think software has been corrupted..A black screen appears suddenly with a Samsung logo while using the phone sometimes..so is it possible to downgrade and update again or any method to solve it? I have done factory reset too but it doesn't help..please help friends
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
two options wait for next bug fix update or go to service center & do one thing send error report and explain your issue in this app

View solution in context

14 Comments
Galaxy A
your issue about phone automatically stuck on Samsung logo is a software glitch caused due to android 10 update it is not software corrupt so it will solve by clearing cache partition

how to clear cache

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release both keys.

An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.

Press Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Power key to select.

When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.
Galaxy A
Thanks but i used to do this step also..i have also factory reset my mobile but the problem isnt solved..only a Samsung logo is seen and touch doesnt works..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
go to service center is only solution from my side
Galaxy A
may i know is it possible to delete this software and install again?
0 Likes
avash4u
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Downlaod an android 10 file and flash it using odin. It will solve your problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i have android 10 installed in my device..can u explain more please
0 Likes
Galaxy A
you can't delete this software but you can do it by downloading the same firmware version in your PC then flashing it in your phone via smart switch app
Galaxy A
can you explain the steps please..
0 Likes
Galaxy A