Original topic:

Stuck on logo.

(Topic created on: 03-09-2024 12:30 AM)
Prapta
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I was trying to flash my Samsung galaxy A6+ from samfw website. Now it is stuck in logo. Also not turning off and can't go to boot mode or downloading mood by pressing any button. I tried pressing volume down+ power key connected with pc.

8 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Mother board gone.
0 Likes
Mayur000
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Press power button for 7 to 10 seconds to switch off phone.

Then charge phone.

If your phone is not going to turn off after pressing power button...

Then wait till it automatically switch off.

Then charge phone.
Don't start phone.

After charging 85

Try to go to recovery mode.

From that clear data, cache. ( factory reset)

Then reboot phone.

If you don't able to go to recovery mode then don't use smart phone, buy simple keypad phone and enjoy life.
0 Likes
Nishu956
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's software brick...
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
hrp_06
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hey there! 1st of all u need to unlock ur device again. After that just flash tar files from Odin. In options before flashing please uncheck the auto reboot box(odin). Please wait for 10 mins after flashing completes. Then restart ur phone by pressing vol- and power button for 7 secs. When ur phone restarts immediately lock the bootloader again by pressing the both vol buttons while connected to PC with cable. Then long pressing the power + to lock.
Prapta
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How do I unlock it ?
0 Likes
hrp_06
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Connect ur phone with PC via USB. Then immediately press both vol buttons. After that long press the vol (+) button. Then after that one more time press vol+.
0 Likes
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I hope you have flashed correct model & region firmware. I've done it many times but never got such issue.
0 Likes