Original topic:

Software update and Lockdown

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 01:13 PM)
Deep22delhi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I am just overwhelming with the reason not to push update in different phones by samsung and just giving excuses of Lockdown. If we search or notice google then we will get that around every company, either Nokia, Redmi, Realme or say Apple, all are pushing OTA update to their customers. E.g. Nokia 7, 6.1, 6.1 plus, realme x, redmi note 7, 8, ios13.1 and many more, all are getting Android 10/monthly security update (mostly gets April Security update already). 
But this side, Samsung is just making excuses and fun of their customers. For OTA update, more or less you need a laptop and handset to test your firmware and that can be easily done thru HOME (if they are serious). Anyway just a thought, samsung can pass it on.

Good luck guys. A50 will be my last Samsung phone. Just waiting for OnePlus 8 order resumes. 🙏💔💔
21 Comments
hadu777
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same here im waiting for oneplus 8 pro .. and a50 is my also last samsung phone
Galaxy A
good
0 Likes
Galaxy A
mera bhi.par chinese company nhi
ĐhÀįŘýÁ
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
atleast you have april security patch/android 10. In my Galaxy A50, last update i recieved is February security patch
Deep22delhi
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
no man... i have the same.. last was in February
rajesh112233
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
bros, in A30s.. we r on November security patch.. ab bolo kya bolne ka😡😡🤬
Sandyyy89
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Waiting for android 10 update feels like waiting forever
Komalmaurya
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes

Usera50
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes bro... every phones are getting uodates but here used to check updates manually, almost more than 20 times in a day & finally got frustrated at the end of the day that we not yet got the update. And one more thing I want to register here... that Samsung were asked the bull **bleep** excuse only at the last moment. if they were asked in the beginning itself then we might compromise ourself & might wait for the update but they cheated us by doing nothing called developments. Finally my conclusion is also... I will never ever use the Samsung brand again.