Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Sign in to network issue!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 05:39 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Edit: Got fixed on it's own. I tried almost all the solutions suggested by my friends in the comment section. And then slept after switching off the device. When I turned on the device in the morning, the internet was working fine.

Does anyone, know how to solve this issue where the airtel sim doesn't connect to the internet and we get an Android notification saying to "sign in to network"?
I followed the steps available on Google and Youtube but couldn't solve the issue. 

Nb: the plans are up to date and validity is till the last of this month. The Airtel customer care gave me a "generous" offer to solve the issue within freaking 14th of February. 

Resolved!
62 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Don't remember which one worked, but I do remember that "sign in to network/not connected to Internet" issue only happened in my residential area and totally fine in my office area.
Solution
Galaxy A
Airplane mode on and then off after few mins, should work as worked for me.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Didn't work bro...this issue has been annoying me for 2 weeks now. I am porting from Airtel.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Shutdown phone, remove Sim, clean the SIM from both sides and insert. Also if your Sim is old please get it changed
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Will try
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Replace sim
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Let me know if it works
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro, it started working on its own when I checked today morning!!
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Now working ???
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes according to me it is the good decision to port and take a chance to use other service provider network.

Nb:- Jio 5G is Unlimited. 😂