Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Sign in to network issue!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 07:07 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Edit: Got fixed on it's own. I tried almost all the solutions suggested by my friends in the comment section. And then slept after switching off the device. When I turned on the device in the morning, the internet was working fine.

Does anyone, know how to solve this issue where the airtel sim doesn't connect to the internet and we get an Android notification saying to "sign in to network"?
I followed the steps available on Google and Youtube but couldn't solve the issue. 

Nb: the plans are up to date and validity is till the last of this month. The Airtel customer care gave me a "generous" offer to solve the issue within freaking 14th of February. 

62 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup, one of my sims is jio...and it's working just fine.
Galaxy A
Just fine why?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I was saying bfo, not asking. 😊
Galaxy A
Bruh...🥺

I know bro you're are saying.
But i am asking you why Jio is just fine?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Donno man. For one the speeds are stellar due to stand alone 5g. Other than that, I don't know why it's working better for me.
Galaxy A
Great and in my experience i get much better voice quality then airtel and speed is more then Airtel.
0 Likes
Solution
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I saw this issue when my plan was about to get over but as i read your plans are valid so this might be a bug
Is it bothering you?
If not try turning off the notification for the same😂
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah, earlier it used to come while the plan was over or about to over. Yes, it's bothering because I am not able to use the internet on that sim.
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Oh that's really a bothering bro, so now what are you thinking to do?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It became working by today morning.