Original topic:

Should you upgrade to oneui 3 🤔🤔

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 09:13 PM)
indiantrueindian
★★
Options
Galaxy A
According to me the best ui is the oneui 2 and thereafter Samsung added some features but a lots of bug is there meanwhile it may affect your routine with your device or it may not so i am just sharing the bugs experienced in Galaxy A70 approximately after 25 days 

1. Mobile networks 
Yes obviously the Mobile data speed improved a lot in both lte & lte+ ( with carrier aggregation) but it losses the stability to the network jio ( * i am running bsnl also without any issues) sometimes networks automatically gones , volte doesn't came , volte & data everything is on but still no data is working ( false network showing) & the frist & last one disturbs the most & in the midtime if anyone call you jio will says switch off ! (* i am sure that it's not jio's issue because at the same time M10s & j7 giving all the performances volte on , data use ,no network gone etc )

2. Apps crash
Amid system apps there's not too much issues without the gallery, sometimes it lags while opening ( only sometimes approx 1 lag between 40 to 50 openings)
But many other apps like Gta Sa (gta vc working fine ) , appcloner v 2.3.3 ( by b** 32 ), apk editor pro ( by lu**dev) , mt manager etc are not opening just crashing without showing any errors. 

3. Camera 
Still the single take feature isn't given. & personally i don't like the new brightness control old was the best , still issues in focusing both near & far object even sometimes full shot came blurry but the overall camera performance is improved pictures came great than earlier. 
& in video the quality is decreased & it will crop the video even if stabilization is off.

Battery backup 
I think i am getting better sot ( screen on time) than earlier. 

App optimization 
System apps are outstanding Still most non system apps need optimization. 

Gaming experience 
I am neither a hardcrore gamer nor want to addict with the games but still occasionally i play minecraft gta etc.
Minecraft is optimized better, gta vc working like previous gta sa will crash but go reddit , search & download another gta sa mod app to run gta sa . 
No idea about free fire , pubg global version etc.
Charging time
A little bit improved approximately taking 5 min less to full charge. 

Overall ui
Ui is moderate need much improvement(s) will rate it 6 / 10
Wifi direct
Note carefully you can't use wifi direct more to share files but still you can receive files from another device. 
😥 missing this feature Samsung forcefully send us to use 3 rd party app because m 10s, j7 doesn't have support of latest " quick share " by Samsung. 

Biometrics
Fingerprint reading is just awesome improved a lot too mucb quick unlock, accuracy is also >90%
Face is as usual. 

Secure folder 
Especially i don't like the new secure folder ui with 3×4 apps list previously it was 4×4 which is best

File manager 
Not by one ui but by Google you can't access Android/ data folder any more but you can install solid explorer etc type file manager to get access to those folders.

Ram management
Still many unnecessary apps running on background ( ram usase 3.3 gb / 6gb) while oneui 2 have 2.9 gb / 6gb 

Notification panel 
This also allows you to add 4×3 buttons/ icons while previously you can add 4×4 icons ( like volume, auto rotate etc )

Volume control panel 
Just the appearance is changed previously there's just a slider now there's a bar just it.

Power saving 
The ultra power saver etc removed now every time biometric etc will be turned on even in ultra power saving mode .

Calling ui
Previously in the dialpad sim 1&2 both are side by side which is more easier & convenient compared to now there's normally sim 1 is written on the bottom of call 📞 icon and you need to tap & change it for call via another sim.

New feature ( s )
1. Double tap an empty area of home screen to lock phone. 
2. Concert Hall effect in Samsung music came back ( install sound assistant to use it )
2 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Ariq27
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Of course install one ui 3
0 Likes