Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a71 problems.

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 05:59 AM)
Toni3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung,
I have been a user of the Samsung Galaxy a71 for 4 months, I have faced a lot of problems (I have been using Samsung smartphones since 2014).
1. Problem: the screen freezes and the device blocks. (I think this problem can be solved by updating the software.)
2.Problem: is when I call someone or when someone calls me the microphone and the speaker do not work. The other person I call cannot hear me, of course I think that this problem can be solved by updating the software.
3.Problem: is Instagram, snapchat or any other app reduces the quality of the camera. The apps are not optimized enough for this device. I have a job via Instagram and I have to post stories, but the stories are very poor quality. (If Samsung reads this please optimize applications.)

This is one of the problems I faced with this device. But since I work with companies via Instagram, calls are very important to me (to which I can't answer normally), blocking the device (I think it's up to the software) and optimizing applications on the device (Instagram quality is a horror!) I can’t do my job normally.
I have nothing against Samsung devices, they are very good and of high quality, but I am asking Damsung to urgently solve these problems by updating the software.

Greetings,
Toni3.
3 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Enter safe mode and observe your devices functionality whether it's working fine aren't ..
Guide to enter safe mode.
1Power off the device.
2Now turn on your device by pressing the Power key . When Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key .
If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem. If still problem persists reset the device ( create backup before resetting your device) . You can visit nearby Samsung service centre they can help you to resolve the issue..
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Follow these things to use your device to bug free
1. Install only necessary applications
2. don't install unnecessary apps which is can make device lagging
3. Don't use device while its charging
4. If u have received the updates dont update it immediately wait for other users experiences post update
5. Keep enough space on device which is help you device functionality smoother
6 Settings>developer option>Background process limit >choose no background process
7. Optimise your device often using device care application
8. Restart the device once in every two days.....
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes