Original topic:

Samsung Needs To Listen

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 09:59 PM)
Kaizaadbanaji2608
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Lets Get This Really Clear. We Do Have Many Other Competitors Offering A Lot For Half The Price And Make Users Happy. I Agree Samsung Charges A Premium No Doubts On It. Let's Receive A Little Good Treatment For Devices Above 15 K Till 35K
. Money Does Not Grow On Trees. Let The Midrange Users Also Enjoy Timely Security Patches And Android Updates On Their Devices.  Kindly Keep Devices Up To Date So That Users Do Not Feel Cheated OR Left Out For The Premium They Have Paid.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro you dont understand the market....samsung has introduced A50, A70 and A50S, A70S last year in competition with others to capture market share....the customer are going to suffer for a while...because they are new to this competitive segment (A50,A70)...they are researching everything. So we need patience, if we dont you can sell the phone and go to tge competitors 🙂👍
Galaxy A
aint doing that .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
are patience ka toh naam matlo Samsung intnehan par kardie has iss bar
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Samsung is actually improving overall I would say with time. Even though we may have our complaints, the big picture is that the hardware and software features nowadays Samsung is providing on its mid range phones, at or above 15k to 25k is actually much better than it would give 1-2 yrs ago. Such ram, internal memory, software features Samsung never used to give earlier in these price segments. We know that it's because of competition from Chinese brands, but atleast is Samsung is trying to maintain its hold in the Indian market and not just give way and reconcile with only being a flagship seller with scanty sales. I believe that as time goes, Samsung will only increase the features it gives to its midrange devices. There's not going to be a status quo as of the next coming few years. We only have to wait.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
use less Samsung inst listening to flagship customers then mid range is on different level
Starboy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Don't release smartphones if you can't keep them updated. Samsung should think about it. My A9 2018 is still running on July security patch. I mean what the hell?!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
mobile phone should be released in 2 years gap period it should be released evry year , not every one will buy phones every year
Galaxy A
I had the same issue when I had A7 2018
0 Likes