Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G - Battery Draining Issues

(Topic created on: 01-30-2024 12:46 AM)
iamsatish
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After updating my phone to ONE UI 6.0 , my phone's battery is draining very quickly .. ..before the update i use to get around 9 hrs of screen on time but now after updating i am getting around 5 - 6 hrs.. also the one ui 6.0 is not stable .. there is lots of glitches/ bugs and minor heating issues .... if samsung reading my comments .. plz release a stable update .... 

18 Comments
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I think my Screenshot clearly displayed, it's one UI 6, because One UI 5.1 UI was different.
Ya, i am using one UI 6.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
To get sot you need to tell me what was the exact battery percentage before using your device today and what was the battery percentage when you plugged in your charger?
If you can't than stfu.

There are other factors why you are getting less sot than me.
1. A52s has 4500 mah battery while mine has 6000
2. Your device has much more powerful processor which equals to more battery usage.
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It was 67% before i plug in to charger.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Your device charged 18%😂

To get battery usage tell me what was the battery percentage at the point A,B,C and D respectively.1703662970898.jpg
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
First , it won't show you and try it in your device too.
And is it the way anyone can easily calculate SOT ??
In 5.1 calculation was very simple, fully charged your device (100% or 85% ), your SOT became 0 and then start from the scratch and clearly mentioned Screen on Time and Screen off time data.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I'm getting hardly 3 to 4hrs per charge🥲
iamsatish
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
😧🙁
Galaxy A
That's true if I do hard gaming like pubg etc 100 to 1 just in 2 to 2.5hrs done!
vickyss
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue
0 Likes