Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We apologizes for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly follow below mentioned steps to improve battery performance in your device:
1) Perform Battery Optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.
2) Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use.
For more steps, kindly visit the link and perform all required troubleshooting steps:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue
If issue still persist, kindly send us log file through error report section from Samsung Member within 15 minutes of issue occur, this will help us to assist you better. (Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Select the issue).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support
Had the same issue. I got a major improvementimprovement with 2 actions.
1. Wipe cache partition.
* Turn offoff the phone
* Power it on, holding both the power button and the volume up button until a text-based menu appears
*Use the volume buttons to navigate to "Wipe cache" and press the power button
* Navigate to "Reboot now" and press the power button
2. Turn on medium power saving (only limit CPU to 70%) and turn off adaptive power saver
* Go to Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery > Energy mode
* Select "Medium power saver"
* In the pop-up, uncheck everything except "Limit CPU to 70%" and tap Apply
* Switch off Adaptive power saver