Original topic:

Samsung A52 4g wifi speed not fast.

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 11:09 AM)
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I bought samsung a52 8/128 variant. The wifi speed test is quite disappointing compared to other phone when tested parallel on same wifi network with 100Mbpd s network. 
Please fix this issue. 
7 Comments
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
50MBPS plan in A52 Screenshot_20211006-111228_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
SeNaTamil
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
🤔🤔🤔 ... how to check speed???

I think
Your internet speed heavily depends on your network equipment, such as the router or cable). For example, an ethernet connection is generally more stable and quicker than Wi-Fi. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, your internet speed might decrease as more devices connect to the same network.
0 Likes
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I did ookla speed test with on the same same network with different mobile and my samsung phone. The other phone showed good network speed status rather than my samsung phone
SeNaTamil
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
🤔👍 ... noted .

i don't compare speed test.
0 Likes
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
34 Mbps on sm a52 and 50 Mbps on otherScreenshot_20211006-140032_Chrome_2136.jpg20211006_135929_2135.jpg
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below-mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This doesn't work even after reseting the network settings. I m facing the same issue.
0 Likes