Original topic:

SAMSUNG A50S hang and continuous restart after Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 11:36 AM)
Members_qlr87RD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi team, 

I purchased Samsung Galaxy A50S mobile on 28SEP2019 and mobile was working fine till 29APR2021 when I received the Android 11 update.  Same was activated and started this phone going into Hang issue, continuous restart issue.  Contacted customer care and followed instructions including Factory Reset but did not help. I was asked to visit Samsung Care.  I have done further SW patches twice as they were pushed to phone.

Due to covid restrictions, visited Samsung Care and ABM Delight, Bangalore on 22nd sep 2021.  Team helped to update the SW but the mobile still continues to have same issues. 

TIll the mobile was working on Android 10, there are no issues, Mobile was perfect in all aspects. There are no physical damages, no drops, no water ingress issue and the mobile is taken care with all the protection and flip case.  very carefully handled but mobile not working due to SW update only. 

Can you guide me further or help me to downgrade the SW to Android 10.  My investment of 23K is it not worth as I am not able to use the mobile for a simple fact that SW has ruined my mobile.  

I do not need any further updates and shall work on Android 10 itself if you help to bring the device back to working.  Need help

6 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Raise the matter on social media
And send mail using screenshots of 5 to 6 restart issue from community to various news editors and Samsung ceo and service head, if they receive in bulk, the issue will be highlighted
support@gsmarena.com
Mohammad.asif@intoday.com

https://www.fonearena.com/blog/342299/samsung-galaxy-m-series-a-series-auto-restart-freezing-issue.h...

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/samsung-galaxy-m-series-and-a-series-users-in-india-...
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes same to my phone also
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
deenadhayalana
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

yes this problem is having too my F41 also,

They are not giving any solution and asking to replace the mother board.

As of my knowladge its a manufacturing defect.

0 Likes
Devendrakumar07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Problem solved kriye please
0 Likes