Original topic:

Rubbish processor

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 02:41 PM)
Ay0n
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung thinks that world is full of selfie queens.
World's biggest smartphone maker is now backdated,they always use backdated processor cheap set. I can see Samsung's position after 5 years it's became like nokia. I am your well-wisher so I want to say you we need powerful processor not selfie queen camera. At ₹13000,₹20000 ,₹25000 same processor how can you do so..
Customer feels fool after buying your smartphon.
16 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro I play Shadow Fight 3 at ultra settingsp in my Galaxy M20, Call of duty on medium settings, Forza Street but believe me I don't feel any lag, even after two hours of intense gamimg. And selfie, whay are you comparing camera with processor? Samsung has already taken a massive move in processor development, just wait and watch. There are places of improvement, give them the time to improve.
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes I also have A8 Star and its processor is beast..you're right bro!
Ay0n
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hey, how many time you have used that m20??.. I think Samsung made a special m20 just for you. My sister use m30 , just over one year it starting hanging . i am using a50s just 6 months now laging in freefire game . All are new customer who buy budget and midrange samsung they are all regret.
0 Likes
ixso
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung won't do it ,They're providing good display panels in midrange phones. they're really good in making displays so they're earning more money by selling these midrange phones with in-house exynos chip and display.
0 Likes
Anger
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's snapdragon processor not exynos @Sameer544
0 Likes
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks brother I don't even know my phone 's processor
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Me and my sister, we both use M20, and we play the same, and also, I bought the M20 at launch, so, I hope you have the idea for how much time I have used the M20. And I am not lying.
0 Likes
Ay0n
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Then samsung made special m20 only for you and your sister with a very powerful cheap set.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
And what you are trying to say is known as chipset, not cheap set and that also is not the processor, the processor is known as the SoC in mobile devices.
0 Likes