Original topic:

Review on Galaxy A30 after upgrading

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 12:06 AM)
Ankurweirdo
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Here I am sharing my personal experiences on android 10 after upgrading from Android 9. I was really excited to experiences the new features and couple of new functions. And the day I updated my Galaxy A30 with the new android version I faces many lags and bugs too. Though some features perform well like- animations, camera filters, slow motion feature, dark mode and security. But the more importantly, like- calling, camera functioning, apps, charging and the performance of the device got slower. Which is very very disappointing and I expect to Samsung's Tech Team to please solve the issues asap.

Looking forward to new update with enhancing the performance of device.

4 Comments
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
this is new strategy by all companies they give us buugy update so we irritate and than start think to buy a new one.
Ankurweirdo
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree with your points
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured and to resolve "device lagging issue" kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device cache: Settings>Device care>Storage>Clean now.
For a particular application: Settings>Apps>Pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage>Clear Cache.

2) Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

Please visit this mentioned link for more information : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) with other issue with the exact problem you are facing with the device, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Ankurweirdo
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I have already followed all the steps suggested above. My device is working smooth now and camera performance improved..
thanks for support....
0 Likes