Original topic:

Regarding Touch Issue

(Topic created on: 11-26-2019 04:58 PM)
vanshkakkad5555
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Facing hard touch issue in my galaxy a50 Samsung as it was taking seconds to respond to the command sometimes i thought my gadget was hanging but its not like that as i have 60% storage left and non of the application was installed in my gadget from last few days (month) but still getting the new issues day by day sometimes the fingerprint scanner was working very well and sometimes its not accepting the finger print, same as the battery it was draining battery more than its use even the power saving mode was on but still the battery was draining faster.
Seriously hell tired from this service of Samsung daily facing issues with the bugs and even now feeling scared to update to new software update in the future as from last two software update facing this issues and the last update is the worst one he drains battery, finger print scanner works sometimes otherwise not, network coverage issue and now hard touch.
4 Comments
Galaxy A
please visit Samsung service center for issues they will definitely help you don't loose
srinivas454
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
For increase touch sensitivity go to settings then display then enable touch sensitivity by tapping it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i know that how to enable touch sensitivity but my gadget was working normally and the touch was working very smoothly and responding very fast without enabling the touch sensitivity so why its happening? and why should i enable the touch sensitivity as my mobile touch was working harder after the software update or day by day new issues are coming so it means i should enable touch sensitivity for this ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

To resolve your concern, Please perform the following steps:
>Check your device performance in Safe mode.
>Create data backup and reset the device.
Scroll down Notification panel >Settings> General management> Reset >Factory Data Reset
For further assistance, register your concern in the Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes