Original topic:

Regarding Android 10 & One UI 2

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 11:42 AM)
GalaxyBoySubha
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello!

As it seems like the developer team has given up in rectifying recent back to back update bugs regarding A50, A70, M31 n the like hence we are requesting SAMSUNG India to make an announcement in their Members app that Developer team has given up n they do require more time n patience from valuable users to roll back the updates (with exact date). Samsung India should also be held accountable for this mess & should take all the responsibilities on behalf of their developer team. 

It's high time!
6 Comments
Razsp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
👍👍👍
martyuk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes my a70 upgraded to Android 10 in UK this was a very bad slow buggy version and poor battery life. I've flashed mine back to Android 9 for the time being and will check feedback after they release it again before allowing it to upgrade the next time around. Poor show Samsung.

Dbkhale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

How did you go back to android 9..would love to do the same

0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I m facing the same battery drain problem after android 10 update
bikelover1352
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Recently i had updated my a70 to android 10 and found many bugs

1.the assistant button can not be moved at any corner like it used to happen on android 9

2.i can disable one ui but after that recent app menu does not work which used to work on android 9 

3.device heats up more

4.device is laggy and specially whatsapp business hangs a lot can not swipe down for 2 seconds without getting phone hanged

5.its a shame on samsung by pushing out such a buggy update on a phone which cost so much money and create problem for users shame samsung

ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
absolutely right battery back up is very poor. phone heats too much while charging even while surfing the normal internet